Unisa Application Fee 2021-2022
South African Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of R105 for online applications.
Applicants applying via Unisa for a TVET college can use a hardcopy application – the application fee for this is R160.
Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Unisa
- R110 for online applications
- R170 for hard copy applications (hard copy applications will only be considered in exceptional cases)
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030)
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through Unisa is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
|MBA queries||011 652 0221 or email@example.com|
|MBL queries||011 652 0243 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PGD and DBL queries||011 652 0226 or email@example.com|
Landline: 011 652 0312 / 0379 / 0380
Student fees are broken down into the following
- Application fee
- Tuition fees; split into acceptance deposit and subsequent payment plan
- Additional fees for students outside of SA and outside of Africa
- Miscellaneous fees
Application fees formal programmes
- Online applications R 105
- Manual applications R 160
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- The application fee may be paid using the MyUnisa online payment platform http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Student-fees-and-funding-your-studies/Unisa-payment-methods-and-banking-details or electronic fund transfer (EFT) or credit card or cash deposit at your nearest bank.
- Bursars (sponsors) can request a pro-forma invoice from the Fees Office
- Invoices will only be created once a valid purchase order (PO) is sent by the bursar/ sponsor
Note that Unisa is a cashless environment.
Tuition fees need to be settled at the following intervals
- 50% of total tuition on registration.
- 25% of total tuition on the 15th of May, and then the balance on 15th of August.
Second semester modules
- 50% of total tuition on the 15th of August.