The BURSAR will be a full-time student, undertaking vacation work and gaining practical experience in the relevant disciplines.
The Bursar will undertake a Bursary Agreement with Lonmin which includes 8 weeks vacation work annually.
MINIMUM ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 Average of 60% or higher in both Mathematics and Science.
Formal qualification: University results C average (60%) or higher in one of following disciplines:
- Medical Doctor
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- Electronic Engineering
- Human Resources
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Attend lectures at University/Technicon.
- Conduct compulsory practical vacation work of 8 weeks per annum as per bursar programme outcomes and/or University/Technicon project.
- Adhere to all Company policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner.
- Capturing and reporting of information.
- Ensure effective team relationships and support.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to gain the necessary business context.
- Support and promote a positive work environment.
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme
- Department of Transport Bursary
- ISASA Teacher Intern Bursaries
- National Arts Council Opens Bursary Applications For FundingNational Arts Council Opens Bursary Applications For Funding
- Sasol Bursary Application
- Air Traffic And Navigation Services (ATNS) Bursary Programme
- Old Mutual Accounting Bursaries
- National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary Programme
- Shoprite Logistics / Supply Chain Bursary Programme
- Land Bank 2019 Bursary Opportunity
- National Department Of Social Development Bursary South Africa
- Lonmin Bursaries
- Nedbank Bursary Programme