Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme is a multi-year programme to promote teaching as a profession. Bursaries are available to enable eligible students to complete a teaching qualification in an area of national priority. Recipients of these bursaries will be required to teach at a public school for the same number of years that they received the bursary.
Recipients of the bursary must apply online for the bursary in every year. The recipient must also complete the placement information as required in every year. The provincial education department (PED) will place a graduate bursar in a suitable teaching post. If a particular PED does not have a suitable teaching post for the graduate bursar, the applicant may be placed in a PED that does have a suitable post. Please note that bursars cannot choose the school in which they would like to be placed and placement cannot be deferred for any reason.
- Applications for the Funza Lushaka bursary is opened each year
- There are a limited number of new bursaries available. New applicants are advised to also pursue other funding opportunities, such as NSFAS.
- The outcome of the selection process will be available by the university not later than 30 April each year.
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme
- Department of Transport Bursary
- ISASA Teacher Intern Bursaries
- National Arts Council Opens Bursary Applications For FundingNational Arts Council Opens Bursary Applications For Funding
- Sasol Bursary Application
- Air Traffic And Navigation Services (ATNS) Bursary Programme
- Old Mutual Accounting Bursaries
- National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary Programme
- Shoprite Logistics / Supply Chain Bursary Programme
- Land Bank 2019 Bursary Opportunity
- National Department Of Social Development Bursary South Africa
- Lonmin Bursaries
- Nedbank Bursary Programme