The NFVF’s bursary programme is aimed at building capacity by upskilling film & TV professionals for global competitiveness through its support of qualifying applicants for overseas studies which are not offered in South African tertiary institutions. The bursary will be awarded for the 2019 academic year and will be capped at R250 000 inclusive of tuition and living expenses.
For further information, please consult the NFVF Funding Policy available on a link below.
How To Apply
Applicants need to register and complete the online application form using the following link: HERE
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2019 at 17h00 CAT.
Failure to submit all the mandatory requirements will result in an automatic disqualification.
Please note that no late applications will be accepted.
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme
- Department of Transport Bursary
- ISASA Teacher Intern Bursaries
- National Arts Council Opens Bursary Applications For FundingNational Arts Council Opens Bursary Applications For Funding
- Sasol Bursary Application
- Air Traffic And Navigation Services (ATNS) Bursary Programme
- Old Mutual Accounting Bursaries
- National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary Programme
- Shoprite Logistics / Supply Chain Bursary Programme
- Land Bank 2019 Bursary Opportunity
- National Department Of Social Development Bursary South Africa
- Lonmin Bursaries
- Nedbank Bursary Programme